Global Digital Transformation Competition
Bangkok, September, 2017
Global Digital Transformation Competition - the global competition for creative and innovative solutions in the digital era!
Five Thai and ten overseas startups competed at GEC+ 2017 in Bangkok!
Ten international startups working on digital transformation will join five Thai startups in Bangkok this September to compete for the chance to get investor-ready. The startups were nominated worldwide based on the following eligibilities:
- Aim to serve causes related to the Digital Community e.g. smart city, e-Governance, eHealth, education, mobility
- The startups own the rights to their ideas
The fifteen selected startups are invited to present their business concepts to the international jury at GEC+ Bangkok on September 21 – 24, 2017.
The startups will be evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Originality: unique and new business ideas
- Creativity: creative competencies as crucial elements to the success of the business ideas
- Market potential: the business concepts entail a prosperous market potential
The winners will receive:
- A cash prize of USD 5,000
- Invitation to seminars on how to attract investments
- Invitation to workshops on how to strengthen business skills
- The chance to network with other startups and entrepreneurs from around the world
- The chance to be selected to investor pitches with potential future investments
A Global Entrepreneurship Thailand competition managed by Creative Business Cup