Creative Business Investors
Be a part of Creative Business Investors (CBI) and explore cross border investment opportunities in the creative industries!
CBI is a global investors’ network focused on creative businesses and startups, launched by Creative Business Cup (CBC) and aimed at:
- Unlocking the full potential of creative industries by easing access to finance for creative businesses and
- Supporting creative entrepreneurs getting investment ready by providing them with a better understanding of the investors community.
CBI brings together a large global community of investors committed to share their experiences investing in creatives businesses and the economic importance of creative business and creative startups.
What CBI offers to investors
- Access to viable, high-quality investment propositions from creative startups and invaluable market intelligence
- Access to global investors in the creative industries with potential exit opportunities from existing portfolio companies
- Opportunities to bring companies from your portfolio to the attention of other global investors and co-invest with likeminded investors from around the world
- Opportunities to become member of the international jury and expert panel and mentoring startups at CBC events
CBI comprises the following stakeholders:
- Business Angels (BA), networks and syndicates
- Venture capital funds
- Corporate venture capital (VC) funds
- Institutional investors
- Crowdfunding platforms
- Family offices
Subscribe to the CBI newsletter HERE
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org