Creative Business Investors
Be a part of the global investors network for the creative industries
Creative Business Investors (CBI) has been set up as a global investors network to unlock the full potential of the creative industries with a focus on easing access to finance.
What does CBI offer investors?
- Access to viable, high-quality investment propositions from creative startups worldwide.
- Access to invaluable market intelligence to assist in decision-making processes.
- Opportunities to co-invest with likeminded investors from around the world.
- Access to global investors in the creative industries with potential exit opportunities from existing portfolio companies.
- Opportunities for mentoring startups at Creative Business Cup (CBC) events – the leading global initiative for startups in the creative industries.
- Opportunities to become members of the international jury and expert panel at CBC events.
CBI comprises the following stakeholders:
- Business Angels (BA), networks and syndicates
- Venture capital funds
- Corporate venture capital (VC) funds
- Institutional investors
- Crowdfunding platforms
- Family offices
Investors interested in being part of CBI may contact Emma Fau with the following details (to be completed in English):
- Name of the organization/investor:
- Type (e.g. Business Angel, accelerator, VC, corporate investor, institutional investor, crowdfunding platform, family office etc.):
- Name of contact person:
- Phone (include Country code):
- How did you hear about CBI?
- % of your investments on creative industries (please mention overall allocation in % and refer to specific sector when possible e.g., architecture, food, design, fashion, music or other):