If you have a business within the ICT and creative industries that has the potential to grow internationally, then this European creative business acceleration programme by ACE Creative, may well be of benefit to you.
As part of the European Horizon 2020 (Europe’s largest research and innovation programme) ACE Creative is on the hunt to find the top 100 new and emerging creative companies in the EU and accelerate their growth and development.
Over 2 years the selected 100 SMEs (50 per year) will benefit from their very own customised support programmes delivered by ACE Creative.
The international team will then help to identify clients, investors and contacts that could help begin the process of international growth.
In addition to the customized support programme:
- The top 30 companies (15 each year) will win the opportunity to pitch to an audience of international investors at the Creative Business Cup finals in Copenhagen in November;
- Up to a further 400 SMEs will benefit from participation in one of 15 ACE Creative international Boot camps being staged across Europe in 2015 and 2016; and
- A total of 1000 SMEs will benefit from the ACE Creative online support platform with access to resources in the areas of finance, networking, incubation technology and new markets.
Who are we looking for?
There aren’t many restrictions in place regarding who is invited to apply. However, in order to be considered you must be an ICT & Creative company that needs support to fulfill ambitions of international growth.
Sound like you? The second call is open now - register here
ACE Creative Boot Camps Available
If you are interested in the ACE Creative programme or growing your ICT creative business internationally, you can take the opportunity to attend a boot camp organised by our local partners, the administrators of the competition within the region.
Amongst many of the things included in the boot camp, there will be
- Structured networking opportunities between SMEs and potential finance, partners
- Training opportunities on finance, technology and internationalisation tailored to the profiles of participating SMEs
- Plug-in into national/international events
- Half/one day duration
In addition to all of this, one of the companies from each of the boot camps will be given the chance to attend Creative Business Cup and pitch in front of a panel of international investors and businesses.
For Business Support Organisations
If your organisation is providing support services to ICT driven creative businesses, we want you! Profile your service offer here, and bring your companies on board for the competition!