CBC Workshop Copenhagen
Creative Business Cup visits Founders House
Creative Business Cup is once again host for a line of exciting workshops. One of those workshops takes place in Copenhagen on June 9th in cooperation with Founders House as host partner, and Københavns Kommune and CBS Entrepreneurship Platform as community partners.
Get New Inspiration
What is the ingredients for a succesful startup? How do you differentiate yourself from competitors and how do you make sure to have a strong value proposition? The workshop is 5 hours of inspiration to give you an additional boost on your journey as an either aspiring or existing entrepreneur.
- Welcome - Creative Business Cup
- Workshop: Value canvas - Create the best customer experience
- Startup Talk v. Sara Green Brodersen, Founder & CEO, Deemly
- Workshop: Sales, network and relations
- Startup Talk v. Jesper Norup, Lead Development Engineer, DXTR Tatile
- Dinner, beers and networking
Time & Place
Founders House, 1. sal, Njalsgade 19D, 2300 KBH S, kl. 15.00 - 20.00
We will make sure to have food, inspiration, knowledge and networking ready for you.